The Poly-MVA complex is a proprietary blend of the metal, palladium irreversibly bound to the exceptionally strong antioxidant, lipoic acid. Antioxidants neutralize free radical damage caused by the normal oxidative process that occurs in every living cell of your body. Antioxidants prevent inflammation and promote healthy cell regeneration and growth. They boost the immune system and probably protect against cell mutation which of course is the cause of cancer!
Poly-MVA has been approved by the FDA as a nontoxic nutritional supplement. Experts have found that this complex creates natural energy at the cellular level and may have significant applications as an anti-aging therapy.
In reference to cancer, Poly-MVA has already undergone extensive independent study and is scheduled to be investigated by the FDA as a N.I.D. or new investigational “drug”. Studies in tissue culture show that Poly-MVA causes apoptosis or cell death in cancer cells while not affecting normal cells. Animal studies have also been nothing short of phenomenal! Independent human studies are now being conducted and thus far the results have exceeded expectations. While additional human studies need to be completed before the FDA approves this therapy as a cancer “treatment”, people battling cancer now have few if any options beyond chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
Poly-MVA does not interfere with either chemotherapy or radiation therapy and, in our experience, may actually minimize the side effects of these therapies. The majority of patients feel an increase in energy and maintain a healthy appetite. This is critical since the majority of late stage cancer patients actually die from malnutrition! Theoretically, Poly-MVA challenges cancer cells by increasing cellular energy in the “engine room” known as the mitochondria of the cell. Cancer cells have mutated to function on low energy and this increase in energy “shorts them out”. Increased energy at the mitochondrial level stimulates DNA and in the case of cancer cells, creates complexes which may actually expedite natural cell death known as apoptosis.
- Poly MVA IV – Mon, Wed, Fri (Total of 24 Infusions)
- Poly MVA Orally – 3 Teaspoons, 4 Times Daily (Total of 12 Teaspoons Daily on “Off Days”)
- High Protein, Low Fat (unsaturated fats), Low Glycemic Carbohydrate diet. Low Glycemic Carbs = fresh fruits and vegetables minus “whites.” You may google “Glycemic Index” to obtain a list of low glycemic carbohydrates. Goal is to eat foods with a glycemic index of less than 50.
List of Suggested Supplements:
- Begin With a Good Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
- Coenzyme Q 10 – 200-400mg Daily
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Epaidha (1500mg of Dha Component)
- Vitamin D3 – 4000-8000 Units Daily. Must Monitor Periodic Calcium Level and 25 Oh Vit. D3 Level.